Ridiculousness //
Day 1 : Ten Things About Yourself
12 November 2011 ✿ 0 comments
Hello back :]


Nak ten things about myself eh? Haaaaa here you go :)

Ten things about myself (:
  • I <3 to eat.
  • I <3 to waste my money on food.
  • I <3 to laugh eventhough that is not funny at all.
  • I would be le craziest person whenever I'm happy :D
  • I can eat many times in a day :)
  • I have been le conductor for my choir's group last Thursday and it is worst >.<
  • I am a future MasterChef muahahaha *berangan je. masak un tak reti* :D
  • I music.
  •  to watch MasterChef :3
  •  making jokes with my friends :]
My English was like 'puih puih'! :D

Labels:


OLD | NEW
Author.



Assalamualaikum humankind. You're currently in my blog now. Nothing special and you'll not into it at all. Hewhew :p

oter lev hom




Find me @

twitter: @macaaaz
facebook: marlyana syaza
instagram: msyza_

degree's life begin.


Stop by.