Ridiculousness //
Tag tag tag :D
26 October 2011 ✿ 0 comments
Hi hi hi :)

 
 

Dah lama I cari tagged games ni. It is F.U.N you know? Teehee :D Taknak buang masa, jom tengok syaratsyaratsyarat dia meh :)

RULES

1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post . And creat 11 new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOUARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALL , TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have to tagged 11 people.

STUPID 11 THINGS ABOUT ME
  • I <3 to eat
  • I <3 to waste my money on food :D
  • I always sleep at night
  • Everyday I go to school, I study
  • Everyday I go to the bathroom
  • I close my eyes many times in a day
  • I <3 to hear music in my phone when I want
  • I play some games when I feel like I want to play
  • I am typing 
  • I don't have any idea 
  • And the last, I'm done

SOMEONE QUESTIONS
  • Are you taken or single?
    I'm single and I'm falling in <3 with someone :)
  • Where the best place that you really want to visit?
    Mekkah Al-Mukarramah :3 Ceh ceh alim (:
  • Are you right-handwriting or left-handwriting?
    Right-handwriting. Sometimes I'd tried to write using my left hand.
  • Who the best person in your life?
    Nabi Muhammad S.A.W and Rasulullah S.A.W
  • Are you hate your ex-boyfriend or girlfriend?
    Nope :)
  • Who your favourite celebrities?
    Randy Pangalila. Muehehehe handsome <3
  • The best song ever?
    Toooooooooo many toooooooooo list :D
  • Are you like gossip?
    Sometimes. Depents on my kindness :p
  • You hate medicine?
    Not really but I hate ubat batuk >.<
  • Are you still watching cartoon?
    For sure, Yes! :D
  • Are you love animal?
    Ofcourse I do. More on cute cat. Alololololo comeynyeeeeeeeeew :3

QUESTION FOR YOU
  • Who your first love?
  • What are you doing when you are getting bored?
  • Your phone? What type?
  • Your zodiac?
  • What's your favourite food?
  • In your opinion, why we had a long sleep at night but not in the evening?
  • How you manage the hard situation?
  • What's your mother name?
  • Your age on 18 years later?
  • What did you do when you log in your fb and then you see no notifications?
  • What do you think about my question? 

I TAG THEM

Labels:


OLD | NEW
Author.



Assalamualaikum humankind. You're currently in my blog now. Nothing special and you'll not into it at all. Hewhew :p

oter lev hom




Find me @

twitter: @macaaaz
facebook: marlyana syaza
instagram: msyza_

degree's life begin.


Stop by.